Friday, October 8, 2010

Donna Made The "Chirp"

I just want to congratulate Donna on making the Cricut Chirp.  She works so hard helping Jacob's teachers with projects they have that sometimes she doesn't have time for a life of her own.  Of course, her family is her life.

For the past 4 years she has made decorations for the classroom doors.  This year is no exception.  We posted her September and October undertakings on the blog and Cricut Message Board.  When I got the Chirp today, I was so delighted to see that her September posting was featured.  I'm including the picture here.
I'm so proud of her.  She is such a special daughter.  A mother could not ask for a more loving daughter.  Congratulations, Donna.  Dad is smiling.

Thanks for sharing this special time with us.  God Bless You. Peggy

1 comment:

  1. OH Congrats on making the Chirp!!! What a wonderful door cover!! What a nice thing to do each year too! Kids love these - and I know teachers do to! Beautiful and Congrats Donna!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40