Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Elegant Cakes Card

I guess I am officially home from the wedding since I found time to make a card.  While in Virginia, Donna and I took some time to visit a scrapbook store and Michael's.  Michael's had the Cricut Cake Machine and cartridges on sale.  We both had been wanting the Elegant Cakes cartridge so we each bought one.

I made this card using the Elegant Cakes cartridge.  I used the shape on page 46 of the handbook.  My card is 4 5/8"X4 5/8".  I cut the shapes at 4.5" but as you can see it fills almost the entire card.  I hope you can see my stamped "hello" on the front. 
Thanks for visiting us today.  Please tell your friends about our blog.  God Bless You!!!!  Peggy

3 comments:

  1. It's 2:15a.m here and yes I'm tired, but I don't see a card. Are my eyes playing tricks on me? Shari (cricutrookie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Shari

    No your eyes weren't playing tricks on you. I don't know what happened but the picture did not post correctly. Sorry about that. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really pretty and the young couple look so happy.
    I also wanted to congratulate you on being the winner of the "sew" challenge on BBB2. They have a blinkie for you. It' well deserved! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40