Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Heritage Card

I have always loved cameos and victorian looking jewelry.  The Heritage cartridge is the perfect cartridge for creating a card to showcase this.  The Cuttlebug Heritage Folders are great as well.
For this card I used Coredinations Black Magic Paper.  The outside is black and this particular piece has a blue core.  I cut the card at 5.5"X4.25".  I embossed it with one of the Heritage Cuttlebug folders.  They can be used with so many other ideas.After embossing, I sanded the design to bring out the blue.  I then cut an oval of blue and one of the silhouettes from the Heritage cartidge.  I did not add a sentiment.  I'll add that later when I use it.  I think it would make a great "Just A Note" card.  I cut an ink & quill and put it on the inside.

Thanks for visiting our blog.  I hope you have a great day.  God Bless YOU!!!!  Peggy

2 comments:

  1. This is a great card and now I must have that folder. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :)
    Found you on the cricut message board, love this card. You did a great job. Would love if you can visit me sometime :) @ http://crossmyheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

    Hugs,
    Giselle

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40