Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Quack! Quack!

Hi Everyone!!  Well as you all know, Mom has been here visiting with me!!  She has tried to teach me how to color my digi stamps after my disaster of coloring the lady bug.  As you can see with the card below, she's a pretty good teacher.  On this card, I used a digi stamp from Doodle Pantry - I love that website.  I used my mom's Promarkers to color him.  I think that with Mom's help I did a pretty good job!!  Gonna have to have some Promarkers for sure.
I hope you have a good day and hope you'll visit again soon.  Until another day, God Bless!!  Donna

2 comments:

  1. Donna,
    Your card is gorgeous. Great job on the coloring. Tell your mom I am available for some tutoring :)
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40