Monday, August 15, 2016

Mid Month August Challenge Post

The 15th of the month marks the mid-point for the DS4J Challenge.  It is always Anything Goes.  Our twist this month is "Add Roses".  I chose the digi "Stained Glass Roses" for my card.  It is drawn by Margaret Kieser, owner of Digistamps4Joy.  I must say I enjoyed coloring this lovely image.  I tried to use some of the techniques taught in the Kit and Clowder classes.

The image is colored with Promarkers. The background paper is a scrap of Anna Griffin paper I have had for quite some time.  The panel under the ribbon is made using a cuttlebug border folder.

I appreciate your visit today.  I hope you enjoyed viewing this card and that you will join us for the DS4J challenge.  It lasts through the end of August.  So you still have 16 days to enter.  Who doesn't love roses?

God Bless You!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Colour Your World with Lucy Sunshine - 2W, F, E3, (no pre-colored imagesAlways Anything Goes
Dragonfly Journeys -W, E5  - #70 A Rose is a Rose is a Rose
Stamping Sensations - M, 3E, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) Stamp must be focal point of project – August - Anything Goes
 Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - 2W, 1E, CAS only - #89 Sketch* (W1 of 2)


7 comments:

  1. So gorgeous. Great coloring and I love the layout and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy reading your blog and love all your cards but I really thoutht
    this card was special.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation for our challenge this month Peggy, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peggy! This is just gorgeous and your coloring is just perfect too.
    Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - very elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peggy and Donna,

    I thought I had left a comment last week regarding your wonderful entry into my challenge and how much I loved your card, but I don't see it listed here. I wanted to let you know that you had won and the information to claim your prize is on my blog. Thanks so much again for sharing your beautiful creation :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40