Thursday, September 15, 2016

Mid Month DS4J Post

It is time for the mid-month post for the Digistamps4Joy September Challenge.  This is what Margy, our fearless leader, had to say about this challenge when she posted it September 1.


The theme for September 2016's challenge is

 ANYTHING GOES
with an optional twist of "Use ANY 3 colours"


Hosted by Margy

It is MY turn to host a challenge - something I so rarely do as the owner of DS4J, but what a delight this is! I love working with a colour challenge, so I thought, why not do the twist for September with this challenge, and so thetheme for September is always ANYTHING GOES, but with the added optional twist of using any THREE of the following coloursBlack and white are allowed as well, so you have a whole range to work with!



This is my card for the challenge.


Card Details:

A2 Card base
Colored with Copic Markers 
Anna Griffin Lattice Die
Martha Stewart Butterfly punches
Ribbon

I hope you will join me for the challenge.  I love to see my friends participate.  Thank you for stopping by today.

Challenges for this card:
Addicted to Stamps and More - W - C10 - #211 Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - W, F- Always Anything Goes
Cuttlebug Mania W3E -  Anything Goes with Die Cuts (week 2)
Digi Choosday Challenge -W,E2, - #37 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread 2W, E3, no digital projects Always Anything Goes (Week 1

1 comment:

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40