Sunday, February 26, 2017

Coloring To Relax???????

I'm sure you all have heard of Alyce Keagan from Kit and Clowder on Facebook.  Alyce is a super talented colourist and teaches coloring classes through Kit and Clowder.  You should look at some of these classes. I decided to purchase the February Pencil Class.  I thought it might be easier than with markers.  HA.  It took me 3 days to color this picture and I still don't like it.  I sent it to Alyce for her feedback but haven't heard from her.  She is really good to provide help with the projects she teaches.

Maybe you can be my critics.  What do you see in this picture that needs help.

Thank you for you visit today.


God Bless You !!! Peggy

3 comments:

  1. Help?? The only thing I see it needs is a "To Joyce: mailing address LOL. You did a fantastic job!! Don't be so critical, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peggy, I think the colors are fabulous! I live in Ohio and it's a cold, dreary day outside my picture window. Haven't seen a squirrel yet this morning. He knows how to stay warm! These colors are so warming and promising of warmer days...soon! I love it! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see anything more that needs to be done. In my opinion, it looks beautiful just as it is. It is a truly amazing and gorgeous work of art.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40