Sunday, September 3, 2017

DS4J New Releases - September 3

Time for another new release at Digistamps4joy.  There are several new mandalas, deer and kidsart.  They are all fun images.  I chose Mandala #1 for my card.  I started out coloring it in, then decided to be a little radical and do something totally different.  

I've had a Minc machine for a year or more and never played with it much. Lately, I've been giving it a go.  I decided to print my Mandala image with my laser printer.  Then I ran it through the Minc with gold foil paper.  I decided the negative image left on the gold foil would be pretty on some toner paper so I ran it back through the Minc machine.  Here is the result.
I placed the Mandala images on some gold and black paper, added some sequins and added a sentiment.  What do you think?  I also added a sentiment to the inside with a foiled rose.
I hope you will go to the DS4J Blog Post and check out all the new releases and see all the projects by the other members of the Design Team. 


God Bless You!!!! Peggy

Challenges for this card:
Scrappers Delights  M, First Saturday of the M - September - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft (2W, P1/15, E3) Always Anything Goes
A Perfect Time To Craft (M, P1, E3) - Always Anything Goes
Classic Design Team Open Challenge (M, P1, E3, Must be a DT creation) Always Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous! Great foiled designed card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this turned out amazing. Looks great and lovely work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/


    ReplyDelete
  3. This is marvellous Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very elegant. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments and visits. I hope you will come back soon.

Peggy T.

Cricut Top 40